Skip to main content

JAMB POSTPONES THE SALE OF 2018 UTME FORMS


The spokes man of  Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, JAMB, Fabian Benjamin saus JAMB has suspended the sale of the 2018 application forms earlier scheduled to commence on Wednesday, November 22.
He said this Tuesday evening in a press statement. He noted that the postponement was due to the delay in meeting the agreed deadline by the publisher of the compulsory reading text meant for prospective candidates for the 2018 UTME.
The board said the publisher had promised to deliver all the texts on or before the  7th of November 2017.
“As at close of work today, the publisher had not provided the 1.8 million copies required and this development painfully forced to the Board to shift the date from Wednesday 22nd November, 2017 to a date to be announced soon.
”JAMB regrets all inconvenience occasioned by this postponement as it is working round the clock to announce a new date soon”, the He said. 
Candidates are urged by the board to visit its website to familiarise themselves with the brochure before the commencement of the sale of the application documents.
“The brochure has been placed on the Board’s website so as to enable candidates study it and avoid some of the mistakes associated with filling the application documents. Understanding the process will not only help the candidates fill the form smoothly but will also brightened their chances of getting admission”, the statement said.
 Registrar of the board, Ishaq Oloyede  had earlier said the sale of application documents will commence on November 22 and end on January 22, 2018.
The board had also proposed 9 to 17  of March 2018 as the date for the examination taking  other public examinations into cognisance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TOP 7 Richest People in the World 2018

7. AMANCIO ORTEGA Richest People - Amancio Ortega Net Worth: $70.5 Billion Amancio Ortega is a Spanish entrepreneur and founder of the Inditex fashion group. Inditex owns Zara, and Zara is one of the most popular clothing chains worldwide. Ortega recently dropped down to the 7th richest man in the world, after other players on the list have been making some serious moves. He’s also lost over $11 billion from his net worth in recent months. 6. CARLOS SLIM HELU Richest People - Carlos Slim Helu Net Worth: $70.5 Billion Carlos Slim Helu is a Mexican businessman and investor; owner of the conglomerate ‘Grupo Carso’. The conglomerate’s portfolio consists of brands in many different industries, such as health care, media, energy, real estate and retail. Carlos is 6th on this list of the richest people in the world, with a net worth of $70.5 billion. In recent months, Carlos Slim has lost almost $6 billion from his net worth, and dropped from 4th to 6th. 5...

Russia2018: Argentina's goalkeeper Romero Ruled out of world cup with knee injury

All hell is against Messi carring the world cupas Argentina’s World Cup preparations suffered a big blow on Tuesday as goalkeeper Sergio Romero was ruled out of the tournament with a knee injury, said the Argentina Football Association (AFA). The Manchester United goalkeeper injured his right knee during training in Buenos Aires on Tuesday. “Romero will be removed from the list of 23 players who will participate in the 2018 World Cup in Russia,” the AFA said in a statement. Romero, 31, is the most capped goalkeeper in the history of the Argentina national team with 83 appearances and represented the country at the 2010 and 2014 World Cups. The AFA said Romero had suffered a blockage in his right knee and was being evaluated surgically. A replacement will be announced “in the coming days,” the statement said. As well as his World Cup experience, Romero has represented Argentina in three Copa Americas and was also a member of the side that won gold at the 2008 Bei...